- ArtstreamOpen Studios Rollinsford NH Nov. 18&19 10-3
- SoBoArts Fair Dec 1 & 2 So Berwick ME Town Hall
- Main St Art Newfields NH Dec 8th Exhibit Opening 5:30-7:30through Dec.29
- 45 Market Art Fair Somersworth NH Dec 17
- Solo Show -July- Tease Hair Studio, Portsmouth
- July Public Art Workshop - Keene Public Library
- 100 day project -Driven to Abstraction
- August public workshop - The Eric Carle Museum
- Solo show 45 Market Street, Somersworth
- Book signing for Art Camp at Mid-winter ALA
- Started the Pictoglyph Project
- Started 100 Memories of Mom a grief/memorial project
- Exhibited 13 new gelatin monotypes at The Mid America Print Council conference
- Exhibited four new watercolors at 100 Market Gallery, Portsmouth
- Exhibited four new pastels at Twiggs Gallery
- Art Lab for Kids reached 85,000 copies sold in North America and 7 languages
- Exhibited two new monoprints in Prints of the Year
- Workshop at Eric Carle Museum "Shadow Puppets"
- Drawing for Strathmore Pass the Journal invitational
- 9 Paintings at Market 100 Gallery, Portsmouth
- Wrote ART CAMP, 52 projects, published by Two Little Birds Books
- Moved Artstream to Rollinsford
- Traveled to Germany
- Wrote Art for All Seasons, published by Two Little Birds Books
- Exhibited new monoprints at Prints of the Year exhibit
- Exhibits at 100 Market, Portsmouth, NH
- Participated at BROKE in Peterborough, NH
- Hosted Art Retreat Camp at Mayhew Island
- Winter Trees workshop at The Eric Carle Museum
- Exhibits at 100 Market Portsmouth NH
- Buttermilk Chalk painting workshop at The Eric Carle Museum
- Travels to Germany
- Moved our business Artstream to Dover, NH
- Work now available at Treehouse Gallery, New Paltz, NY (first big celebrity sale!)
- Participated in BROKE in Peterborough
- Started writing my fourth book - Art for All Seasons, published by Two Little Birds Books
- Created work for "Beginnings" at the Main Street Art Gallery in Newfields, NH
- Finished Art Lab for Little Kids and 3D Art Lab for Kids
- Two person show at artstream gallery "Beautiful Decay" 18 new paintings
- Workshop at The Eric Carle Museum Amherst MA "Monster Mash"
- Workshop at Teahouse Studio Berkeley CA "Playful Printmaking"
- Began writing second and third books for release 2013
- Art Lab for Kids book sales going strong available at MoMA NYC and SFMoMA.
- Celebrated the release of my book Art Lab for Kids with a full exhibition of all the art in the book at artstream gallery
- Multiple workshops and book signings at RiverRun Bookstore, Wish Studios, NH Childrens Museum and Rochester Public Library
- Working on new monotypes and series of paintings about girls
- Worked on series of plaster and acrylic paintings for Lucy's Art Emporium, Dover, NH
- Worked on my Mythological Creature for Art Esprit's public art exhibition
- Traveled to Germany for vacation and exploration!
- Setting up new website for Art Lab for Kids book - and Facebook page.
- Painting like mad for two new exhibits: one solo one duo with Darryl Joel Berger
- Finished my first book: Art Lab for Kids! by Quarry Books March 2012
- Juried exhibition of 8 new landscapes for Market 100 in Portsmouth, NH
- Applied for Art Esprit's Mythology of Rochester public art exhibition and won one of 12 slots for exhibition 2013.
- With The Working Proof raising money for Doctors without Borders effort to aid Japan with my print: Birds in the Bush
- Solo exhibit of 13 paintings at Pepperland Cafe in South Berwick, ME
- It takes Two (2) exhibit with 6 new paintings at artstream gallery
- Finished up language and ordinance writing of The Arts and Culture commission for Rochester
- Started writing Art Lab for Kids to be published by Quarry books March 2012
- Chair of The City of Rochester, NH steering committee for the Arts and Culture commission
- Lucy's Art Emporium ongoing works in clay and smaller paintings
- Solo exhibit at Frisbie Memorial Hospital's public gallery
- Created 100 little ceramic fish for The Rochester Public Library summer reading program
- New sculpture for Art Esprit's summer exhibit "if these Rocks could talk"
- June 2010 new body of small works for Lucy's Art Emporium summer exhibition
- Nominated for NH Business in the Arts award for artstream, micro division
- Nominated for Outstanding Public Artist by the Portsmouth Herald Spotlight Awards.
- Edition of 50 gelatin monotypes of "On the Rocks" for The Working Proof to benefit in part Medicins sans Frontiers
- Four new mixed media works created with Rainer for "It Takes Two" exhibition at artstream, Rochester, NH 2/6/10
- Solo show at the RPL showing my Weeds ink drawings and the Secret Life of Fruit collages
- Working on BIRCHE piece for upcoming exhibition in Romania fall 2010
- Working on pieces for Calm Air All Ice "FIfty-Two" exhibit in Room 121 Bristol, UK March 2010
- Ten new ink drawings on repurposed cedarwood panels
- Four new pieces in the Vision of Squam exhibition at artstream gallery in Rochester, NH
- Paintings in 10th anniversary exhibition at 100 Market Gallery, Portsmouth, NH
- Creating large scale community participation mural for the Concord Arts Market 10/31
- Opening for my solo show at The Kimball Jenkins Estate in Concord, NH
- Painting a 6' high 4' long Wellington boot sculpture for the "Shoes of Rochester" project. On display Summer of 09 begining 06/06/09
- Hanging and orchestrating the celebration for the autistic children's public art project in conjunction with the Monarch School of NE
- 20th art show featuring work from our art school's students at the Rochester Public Library June 8, 2009 opening
- Working on for April completion - a 4'x10' public art clay/painted mural - created by an intergenerational group of autistic children, their families, friends and teachers. Will be installed late April, early May
- 6 new works for Susan Maach gallery, Portland, ME "Dux Femina Facti : A Woman is in Charge"
- 5 new double page ink drawings for APW gallery, NYC
- Directing a public art project through the generous donation from the Monarch School of NE and a group of autistic children and their families.
- "Love is all you need" Solo show at the Rochester Public Library main lobby gallery during the months of Feb/March 09
- Six new works for YES Gallery, Warren, RI November 7th through December 21st
- Taught two full day workshops at the first annual Squam Art Workshops
- Nine new works for Nahcotta's Enormous Tiny Art Show iv - also available online here.
- Participating in the Concord Arts Market with daughter Chloe October 4th, Concord, NH
- Taught Summer Classes and Camps for artstream and developed workshops for upcoming events
- Deliverd 110 ceramic "coins" to the Rochester Public Library for their G'day reading summer program
- Overnight Art project is installed in Portsmouth NH at the Hanover Street Parking Garage
- 10 new antique fruit collages created for "Modern Spring" at artstream
- Completed 6 months of teaching for enrichment Saturdays for the Monarch School of NE. Participated in their documentary.
- Awarded "Overnight Art" spot for May-August public art in Portsmouth NH. See the project here
- April solo show "Illusionary Springtime" with 20 new works at the Black Bean Cafe
- Twelve new paintings at Nahcotta "Enormous Tiny Art Show iii" 2/8
- Monotype "Cityman IV" at Franklin Pierce Law School, Concord, NH 1/08-2/08
- Launched in January a six month project with The Monarch School of NE, teaching art to autistic children
- Three small oil paintings at Bowersock Gallery, Provincetown, MA
- Five new paper/encaustic works in "Mapping the Way" exhibition at artstream
- Two paintings at Market 100 exhibition until 1/08
- Opened an Etsy shop officially in late October. Small works and trial pieces for sale there.
- Two paintings for corporate clients finished and delivered.
- "Drops" wooden mosaic artwork finished - as a community project hung in the new CHAD clinic, Wentworth Douglas Hospital, Dover, NH
- New series of six sumi ink and white ink paintings completed entitled "weeds" a statement about this summer's garden
- Nine new works - gelatin monotypes on baltic birch shown at a group exhibition at Nahcotta gallery in Portsmouth, NH opening 9/14 "enormous tiny artshow
- Working on a series of mixed media paintings loosely based on childhood.
- New work put into the illustrations/prints sections
- Four new small paintings on baltic birch added to my paint page.
- Show of said paintings at Salmon Falls Village Gallery 8/9 -9/23 07 opening 8/18 - 6-8 pm.
- Still working on the sculpture
- Delivered 103 small orange traffic cones to the Rochester Public Library
- !Hey! This site has finally "hatched" ... thanks for waiting! Thanks to Rainer for the excessive programming.
- Some of my paintings are available at Bowersock Gallery in Provincetown, MA
- You can buy a very high quality print of my painting "Wired" this month at Pretty Darn Swell for $20. $5 goes to The Mayhew Program for boys - a pretty darn swell program for at-risk boys right here in New Hampshire.
- I am working with a nice group of children and adults to create a public art piece for Wentworth Douglas Hospital in Dover, NH.
- I am also making a huge sculpture for our Adopt-a-Spot garden, right here in Rochester, NH ... it will most likely take me all month to finish.