Self-Guided Class – Printmaking I: Monoprinting
This is a full four-week class, now available as self-guided course with lifetime access to the videos and materials. Learn the painterly way of creating art by making monotypes, monoprints, gelatin prints and ghost prints on both paper and fabric. The process is addictive and is a perfect method for letting go and loosening up!
This low tech/process rich class is for absolute beginners and the seasoned artist looking for something new. Included in this four-week class:
- Weekly instructional videos
- DAILY Photo-illustrated instructional posts
- Techniques for success with each process
- Materials and how to choose what to buy AND use simple recycled objects
- Mark making exploration
- Inspiration galore!
- Creating backgrounds for your mixed media work
- How to let go and find yourself within the processes
- Drawing out your own style
- Playful color theory
- Creating art spontaneously
- Connecting with the playful part of yourself
- Jumpstarting your artful practice
- Working on paper AND fabric with minimal materials
- And lots of community within a safe private sharing environment!
- BONUS: LIFETIME ACCESS to soak up all the material in the classroom!