Art Camp is the second book of art instruction from Susan’s new Kids Art Series. This book is an easy-to-use collection of self-guided lessons for kids to pull out again and again to expand their skill sets and gain confidence in making art. The beautiful full-color photographs illustrate the projects in this easy-to-explore guide. Step-by-step simple art adventures are inspired by artists and the natural world in this full-color instructional book.
Art Camp is the go-to book to slip into a suitcase for vacation or backpack for an overnight as a great alternative to screen time and for some great art-making fun! Perfect for gifting and ideal for the family library!
This exciting new instructional book is self-guided
for kids featuring:
- 52 expandable art projects that most kids can do on their own!
- repeatable projects with dif ferent results each time
- guide-sized format for backpacks and pockets!
- full-color photographs and step by step instruction
- skill building projects that grow confidence
- simple materials
- artists inspiration
- great for trips, classrooms, homeschoolers, youth groups and, of course, parents!
10 in stock